I want to thank Emily @Frappes and Fiction and Amelia @Amelia’s Book Reviews for both nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award! This is my first time being nominated and I was excited to get nominated twice in one week! If you haven’t checked out their blogs, I would invite you to do so!
- Put the image/logo on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever mentioned you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog (Okoto Enigma)
- Tell your readers three things about yourself
- Answer the questions provided by whoever nominated you
- Nominate ten-twenty people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees five questions
- Share a link with your best post(s)
Three Facts About Me
- I really want to write a historical fiction novel one day!
- I’m an introvert
- I want to public speak about mental health
Questions For Me:
Do you like to read? If so, what is your favourite book genre?
I love to read! Historical Fiction is my favourite book genre, though I’ve been exploring other genres and am currently enjoying contemporary fiction set in other countries.
How much time do you put into your blog?
I’m still working that out. I would like to post at least once a week, sometimes more.
What is your favourite hobby (besides blogging and reading)?
Creative writing! I absolutely love it! I am hoping to make it into more than a hobby. I also enjoy knitting.
How long have you been blogging?
This is my third blog. I started blogging when I was a teenager, and then put it aside for a while before coming back to it. This is my first book review blog. I started blogging again in May, 2020.
If you could go back in time to one year ago what advice would you give yourself?
I just want to say I’m thankful I can’t go back in time, because I don’t want to relive last year’s experiences again! As for advice, it probably would be the same as now: Breathe. Keep going, don’t ever give up, and focus on your goals! You can do it!
(Listed in alphabetical order by title; ‘a’ and ‘the’ don’t count)
Questions For My Nominees:
- What motivated you to start a blog?
- Do you have any advice for new bloggers?
- What book impacted you the most/or you absolutely loved?
- What is one dream you would like to accomplish in your lifetime?
- What was a place/country you had on your bucket list before COVID-19?